Self-Publishing/Christian Spec-Fic Trends
- Demonizing Self-Publishing for the Faith? – A response to E. Stephen Burnett’s Three Scriptural Cautions Against Self-Publishing
- Selling Ourselves Short: Speculative Fiction in the Christian Bookstores
- Shelving Our Faith: Are Bookstore Trends a Reflection of USAmerican Christianity? And Should We Be Concerned?
- Christian Speculative Fiction Authors and Where To Find Them
- Rejection Letters & Why I Write What I Write
Writing Christian Fiction
- What Is Christian Speculative Fiction? And how Christian does it need to be?
- Oh God, You Goddess?? Portraying God in Christian Speculative Fiction
- Christian Speculative Fiction and the Biblical Boundary Problem – How far can we speculate?
- The Shape of Things To Come, or Faith-Based Sci-Fi As Exploratory Apologetic Re-Revisited – Or things I’d like to see Christian speculative fiction explore.
- Life Without Plastic: Writing Believable Christian Characters
- Spiritual Character Development & Avoiding the ‘Testimony Fiction’ Trap
- @#%*!!, or Dirty Words & the Christian Author – Part 1
- Haters Gonna Hate, or Dirty Words & the Christian Author – Part 2
- The Final Insult, or Dirty Words & the Christian Author – Part 3 [Coming soon]
- How To Cut 33,500 Words From Your Novel Without Checking Into An Asylum
- Are We Alone? or, Extraterrestrial Life and the Christian Author – Part 1
- Can Aliens Be Saved? or Extraterrestrial Life and the Christian Author – Part 2
- Faith and Zombies: Does Zombie Fiction Have A Place In Christianity?
- Origin Stories: Indie Novelist Tony Breeden – (off-site) How the Church tends to deal with creativity and wonder Versus how it should be viewed in light of the Bible.
- Size Does Matter: Writing and Drawing to Scale When Your Characters Are Larger-than-Life
- Overcoming Writer’s Block: A Process Analysis Essay
- Tony Breeden on Story Evangelism – An article on the question of whether Christian fiction should evangelize.