Tony Breeden is an artist, preacher, speaker and author from West Virginia. He credits his late aunt Sharon for giving him the writing bug; she helped him make his very first book about dinosaurs, loving illustrated in crayon. His wife and four children share his passion for the weird and wonderful. Tony Breeden is also the founder of DefGen.org, CreationSundays.com and Exotheology.org, and has been interviewed many times regarding issues related to Christianity and culture. He blogs about writing speculative fiction as a Christian and a West Virginia native at TonyBreedenBooks.com.
A Note from the Author
Hi. I’m Tony Breeden.
This is my writing blog, where I share my thoughts on self-publishing, the writing process, updates and excerpts from my books and short stories, and comments on media related to the stuff you’ll find in my books. Occasionally, I write something completely off the cuff. I blog a couple times a week unless I’m really, really busy writing.
My goal is to create relevant content that both my readers and other writers will enjoy! I’ve been an avid sci-fi/fantasy/steampunk/monster/comic book fan all my life. If that’s the sort of thing you like, too, then this is the blog for you!
- Johnny Came Home: A John Lazarus Adventure. Lonely Ogre Books (2012). Superhero fiction. Science fiction. ISBN: 978-1452845500.
- Luckbane [Otherworld series]. Lonely Ogre Books (2013). Science fiction. Epic fantasy. Gamer fiction. ISBN: 978-1490559391
- Luckbane received a 5 Star seal from Reader’s Favorite.
- Garden of Stone [Otherworld series]. Lonely Ogre Books (2014). Science fiction. Epic fantasy. Gamer fiction.
- Defending Genesis. DefGen Books (2015). Non-fiction. Science & Religion.
- Dreadknights [Otherworld series]. Lonely Ogre Books (2015). Science fiction. Epic fantasy. Gamer fiction.
- Strangers & Aliens: A Christian Sci-fi Author Examines the Argument for Extraterrestrials. DefGen Books (2016). Non-fiction. Ufology. Exotheology.
Releasing later in 2017 and 2018:
- Soulbright [Otherworld series]. Lonely Ogre Books. Science fiction. Epic fantasy. Gamer fiction.
- Dreadknights 2 [Otherworld series]. Lonely Ogre Books. Science fiction. Epic fantasy. Gamer fiction.
- Mind’s Eye [Otherworld series]. Lonely Ogre Books. Science fiction. Epic fantasy. Gamer fiction.
Tony Breeden’s books are available in paperback and ebook formats anywhere awesome books are sold.
Ways to Connect with Me
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Blog: http://tonybreedenbooks.com
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/tonybreedenbooks
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/tonybreedenwv
- Goodreads: http://goodreads.com/tonybreeden
- Author Central [Amazon]: http://www.amazon.com/Tony-Breeden/e/B009JX33BW/
- Lulu.com Author Spotlight: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/tonybreeden
- Smashwords Author page: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/tonybreeden
- Book excerpts: http://wattpad.com/TonyBreeden
- Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/AH88P
Most Popular Posts
Self-Publishing/Christian Spec-Fic Trends
- Demonizing Self-Publishing for the Faith? – A response to E. Stephen Burnett’s Three Scriptural Cautions Against Self-Publishing
- Selling Ourselves Short: Speculative Fiction in the Christian Bookstores
- Shelving Our Faith: Are Bookstore Trends a Reflection of USAmerican Christianity? And Should We Be Concerned?
- Christian Speculative Fiction Authors and Where To Find Them
Writing Christian Fiction
- What Is Christian Speculative Fiction? And how Christian does it need to be?
- Life Without Plastic: Writing Believable Christian Characters
- @#%*!!, or Dirty Words & the Christian Author – Part 1
- Are We Alone? or, Extraterrestrial Life and the Christian Author – Part 1
- Faith and Zombies: Does Zombie Fiction Have A Place In Christianity?
This is my personal blog. The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. The information I provide is given on an as-is basis. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions or delays in this information or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its use.